15. Seann William Scott (Stifler from the “American Pie” films) was incredibly shy and nervous around women, and didn’t have a girlfriend until he was 30 years old.
Seann was also only paid a measly $8k for his role in the first “American Pie” movie.
16. During the filming of “Never Say Never Again”, Sean Connery angered is martial arts instructor to the point where he broke Connery’s wrist. The instructor was Steven Seagal.
17. Tom Hanks gained a lot of weight in order to play the middle-aged Chuck Noland in “Castaway”. Production was paused for a year so he could lose 50 pounds and grow out his hair for the time spent on the island. During this hiatus, the director (Robert Zemeckis) used the same crew to film “What Lies Beneath”.
18. At the age of 16, Jim Carrey dropped out of high school to focus on comedy.
19. In preparation for his fabled role as Walter White in “Breaking Bad”, Bryan Cranston was actually taught how to make crystal meth by the DEA.
20. To act convincingly as agent Clint Barton in the movie “The Avengers”, Jemmy Renner was trained by the Olympic archery team.
21. For his shirtless scenes in “Wolverine”, Hugh Jackman has to prepare 30 days in advance, which also includes 36 hours of dehydration.
If you enjoyed reading this post, please don’t forget to share!